- Introduction: The Ocean Awareness Contest provides a platform for young people to understand environmental issues through artistic creation and creative thoughts, explore their relationship with the changing world, and become advocates of positive change.
- Competition Theme: The 2023 Ocean Awareness Competition theme is “Climate Heroes in Action”
- Submission Guideline: Students may submit one entry per category, meaning that you may enter up to six pieces, one in each category. If you submit more than one entry in a category (for example, two poems), additional entries will not be counted or judged.
- Competition Website: LINK
- 27 Writing Competitions for High School Students in 2022
Ocean Awareness Contest
Our Teaching Methods
Students who previously took the class:
Throughout the years, our students have successfully gained admission or are currently attending top-ranking secondary and high schools around the world: America, Australia, Canada, China, and more:
- Cardigan Mountain School
- Choate Rosemary Hall
- Concord Academy
- Groton School