Introduction: Blue Ocean Student Entrepreneur Competition is a global virtual pitch competition for high school students. Students will pitch their innovative business concepts to experienced entrepreneurs and business people, receive feedback on their ideas, join a community of like-minded students, and win prizes.
Competition Format: After registering solo or with a team, students will identify a pressing problem the world faces or new market space. Then, they create a 5-minute video pitch and submit the link.
- Webinar: September 14, 2022
- Submission Deadline: February 18, 2023
- Top 100 Announcement: March 20, 2023
- Top 25 Announcement: April 5, 2023
- Top 10 Finalist: April 14, 2023
- Grand Finale: April 22, 2023
- Awards sent out: May 1, 2023
How to participate:
- Register with your email address
- Watch the webinar and complete the Blue Ocean mini-course to learn about Blue Ocean thinking
- Think of a real-world problem that no one has solved before and create a blue ocean business idea to solve it.
- Use the provided templates to structure your pitch and record a five minute video
- Submit your pitch by February 18, 2023 at 5:00 PM in the time zone where you are located.
- 1st Place: $1,000 + Sponsored Internship
- 2nd Place: $750
- 3rd Place: $500
- People’s Choice: $750 (top pitch with the most likes on Youtube)
Along with certificates for winners and certificates of outstanding achievement