Introduction: Blue Ocean Student Entrepreneur Competition is a global virtual pitch competition for high school students. Students will pitch their innovative business concepts to experienced entrepreneurs and business people, receive feedback on their ideas, join a community of like-minded students, and win prizes.
Competition Format: After registering solo or with a team, students will identify a pressing problem the world faces or new market space. Then, they create a 5-minute video pitch and submit the link.
- Webinar: September 16, 2023
- Submission Deadline: February 18, 2024
- Top 100 Blue Ocean Pitches: To be announced
- Top 30 Pitches: To be announced
- Top 10 Pitches: To be announced
- Grand Finale: To be announced
- Awards sent out: To be announced
How to participate:
- Register with your email address
- Watch the webinar and complete the Blue Ocean mini-course to learn about Blue Ocean thinking
- Think of a real-world problem that no one has solved before and create a blue ocean business idea to solve it.
- Use the provided templates to structure your pitch and record a five minute video
- Submit your pitch by February 18, 2024 at midnight in the time zone where you are located. Participants can compete individually or as part of a team (maximum 5 students per team).
- 1st Place: $1,000
- 2nd Place: $750
- 3rd Place: $500
- People’s Choice: $750 (top pitch with the most likes on Youtube)
Along with certificates for winners and certificates of outstanding achievement