Introduction: Caribou is an online educational platform offering math learning resources and competitions for students from the start of Elementary School to the end of High School. The Caribou Mathematics Competition or Caribou Cup or Caribou Contest is an international online math contest held six times over the school year.
- are offered six times per school year (October – May)
- are designed to be accessible and enjoyable to students of all levels, not just those who excel in mathematics,
- cater to students from Kindergarten all the way through to grade 12,
- come with results and statistics available on the evening after the contest,
- offer interactive practice access to contests from previous years and detailed written solutions
- April 5th & 6th, 2023 for grades K/1, 2, 3/4, 5/6, 7/8, 9/10, 11/12
- May 3rd & 4th, 2023 for grades K/1, 2, 3/4, 5/6, 7/8, 9/10, 11/12
Entry Fee: FREE
Competition Timeline: Competitions are offered six times per school year (October – May).
Competition Levels: Each contest is run at the 6 contest levels, Grade 2, 3/4, 5/6, 7/8, 9/10, and 11/12