Introduction: SoT stands for Scholar of Tomorrow. Scholar of Tomorrow is a nonprofit academic organization initiated and run by college and high school students from many regions around the world. SoT Psychology Essay Contest is dedicated to creating a community for young people to present and exchange academic discoveries and research experiences, helping young people foster creativity and innovation and develop critical thinking skills.
Eligibility: 18 and under, on the date of the submission deadline, students from all over the world are eligible to enter.
Submission Deadline – August 15, 2023
Award Announcement Date – October 1, 2023
- First Prize
- Second Prize
- Third Prize
Judges: The Academic Committee of the competition is composed of professors and researchers from Harvard, Oxford and East China Normal University to ensure the academic authority.
Official website: https://www.scholaroftomorrow.org/
Contest Topic (2023):
The Al-Psychology Connection: Exploring the lmpact of Artificial lntelligence on Mental Health, Therapy, and Well-being.
- Written in English
- Articles should be no more than 1500 words (cover page, abstract, and reference page do not count toward word limit)
- Title and author information should be included on the cover page
- Abstract should be between 120-250 words
- In-text citations and reference page should be careful to use proper APA formatting
- Free of grammatical errors
- Accurately identify and describe the origin and current situation of a problem of public mental health
- Provide Coherent and consistent line of reasoning
- Use at least one specific concept in Psychology to support your point
- Accurately and clearly discuss one way to inform a solution to this problem
Our Teaching Methods
Students who previously took the class:
Throughout the years, our students have successfully gained admission or are currently attending top-ranking secondary and high schools around the world: America, Australia, Canada, China, and more:
- Cardigan Mountain School
- Choate Rosemary Hall
- Concord Academy
- Groton School